A cosy, self-catering holiday cottage in historic uphill Lincoln.
Perfectly situated within Lincoln’s historic cathedral quarter, this period mid-terrace town house offers a comfortable and convenient alternative to expensive hotels. With a light, well equipped kitchen looking out onto a sunny patio garden, visitors have the option to cook for themselves, as well as enjoy the many restaurants, bistros, bars and takeaways within easy walking distance of the house. 24 Burton Road is the ideal self-catering accommodation for exploring Lincoln.
Self-catering accommodation in Lincoln
- 24 Burton Road is ideal for 2- 4 people (two double beds) – clean, comfortable, convenient and chic. Everything is on your doorstep:
- Burton Road has a large number of small shops including a bakery, delicatessen, Co-op, post office, ATM, pharmacy, general convenience store, hairdressers, café, gift shops, an award-winning fish and chip restaurant and a bistro.
- There is even a working windmill on Mill Road where you can buy freshly ground flour and a tropical conservatory equally close by!
- Off street parking for one car. A 4 door saloon fits happily there.
- Tourist attractions eg Lincoln Cathedral, castle, museum, theatre, marina, the famous Steep Hill, Lincoln University and Bishop Grosseteste, all within walking distance, plus numerous eateries and take away restaurants.
- City centre with all the amenities expected in a university town, as well as Lincoln hospital, also within easy reach.