24 Burton Road
Our guests appreciate before all else the fact that they can walk to the Cathedral and castle, as well as to most of the major attractions, the city centre, museums etc. No parking fees!
Built in 1860, 24 Burton Road is surprisingly light and spacious with a lovely dining kitchen looking onto a sunny patio garden. The accommodation offers:
- 2 double bedrooms, each with a double bed, high thread count cotton bed linen. In the larger bedroom: hairdryer, wardrobe and drawer space, radio
- Good-sized bathroom with both bath and shower. Towels on request at no extra charge
- Sitting room with gas fire, Laura Ashley sofa, chair and TV
- Middle room with desk and chairs and fire. Free WiFi access for your laptop.
- Large well equipped kitchen with table and 4 chairs, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, gas cooker, ironing board and iron
- Sunny patio garden for sitting and enjoying a glass of wine!
- Off street parking. Our Skoda fits in happily and there are gates to lock for peace of mind and security.
- Space for cycles in lockable shed by arrangement
Please note: 24 Burton Road is a period mid terrace cottage with a steep staircase which may prove difficult for those with limited mobility or very young children.
To view the Access statement please click here
Strictly NO SMOKING in the house
We accept pets prior arrangement. A charge of £25 per animal per week is made.
Trip Advisor reviews
Our reviews are all positive – check us out on Trip Advisor to see what our guests are saying!